What is Volunteering?
Volunteering is the act of willingly sacrificing your time, energy, effort and commitment towards the community in some form. Being a volunteer enables you to provide meaningful help to an individual or group whilst gaining new skills, some new friends, and can often open the door to new opportunities as you develop your career.
Why Take Part in Volunteering?
- To give back to the community
- To improve other people’s lives
- To meet new people and build your network
- To gain new practical skills
- To do something besides studying
- It can have health benefits, e.g self-esteem
- And It’s VERY Valuable to Employability
Find An Opportunity That Is Right For You
Contact our Volunteering and Community Officer Sam Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org